We’re a multi-national team of thinkers, designers, and coders passionate about doing great work.
At Netwise we focus on creating innovative online solutions for business that deliver clear and quantifiable results. Through a combination of talent, first-class service, and strong ethical principles, we work hard to provide real value to our customers as a trusted and capable technology partner.
As individuals we strive to continuously improve our skills and keep up with the fast-changing world of mobile and web technologies. We take pride in creating digital products and experiences that satisfy and delight not just our customers but ourselves as well. We understand that the power of imagination is our most important asset.
If you share these values and are passionate about design and technology we would be glad to hear from you.
Our current openings are listed below. To apply for an opening or request further details you can contact us via one of the options to the right.
Netwise is hiring a Account Manager to be a primary client contact supporting our growing client base. The Account Manager role is a hybrid role comprising both account and project management. The Account Manager will work with a diverse team of designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists.
Interaction with clients
- Manage and build strong relationships with a base of clients providing various levels of service for digital web properties.
- Serve as the main client contact and provide regular status updates via phone, email, Teamwork, and in-person meetings.
- Respond to client requests such as bugs reports, enhancement requests, development tasks, design requests, etc. Take initiative in attempting to reproduce bugs, ask follow up questions, and communicate and schedule work with the appropriate resources.
Interaction with internal teams
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other team members to ensure that client deliverables and project deadlines are met.
- Lead internal project meetings and understand and communicate client business needs to the internal project team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to internal team members while communicating effectively to set and manage expectations.
- Maintain and expand the agency client relationship, and notify the sales team when there are additional business opportunities.
- Have strategic conversations with clients about their business needs and digital marketing goals.
- Budget tracking and reconciliation reporting.
- Assist with quoting and invoicing.
- Work with clients to collect project requirements and to write and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, monitoring, and closure of assigned digital service projects.
- Development and management of digital/interactive project plans, timelines, budgets and resources.
- Identifying and mitigating potential project risks.
- Maintain backlog of client requests and deployment schedules.
- Monitor project progress and manage staff work to ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Complete quality assurance (QA) of deliverables.
- Business-level Japanese and English
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role as an account manager or project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A degree in business, marketing, communications or other related field is preferred.
- Understanding of web development processes and content management systems.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making ability.
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to present in front of a group.
- Superior time management and organizational skills with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexibility to adapt with demands as needed.
- Motivated with the ability to self manage and interest to expand knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following:
- Teamwork PM
- Google Analytics
This is a full-time permanent position with compensation based on skills and experience. Japanese candidates preferred.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, managing, analyzing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns for our clients. You will use tools and applications such as LINE, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, WooRank, and Hootsuite to drive traffic and sales for companies here and abroad. As a data-driven digital marketer you will understand how to use analytics to generate results. Your work and expertise will have a direct and positive effect on our customers’ bottom line.
- Define online/web marketing strategies and solutions for our clients
- Create and manage SEM/PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Create and manage LINE advertising campaigns
- Media planning and buying
- Review, Analysis and Reporting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Landing Page Optimization (LPO)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Optimization (SMO)
- Native-level Japanese, conversational English
- 3-5 Years experience in digital marketing, planning, media buying, etc.
- Experience executing and managing advertising campaigns using SEM/PPC, LINE ads, affiliates and display advertising
- Experience with planning, executing and analysing online marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at budgeting, scheduling, and resource management
- Keen attention to detail