PS Company’s online presence was out-of-date, neglected, and far from mobile-ready. It’s hundreds of pages were disorganized and content was was difficult to find. It was time for a full reset, and PS called in Netwise to push the right buttons.
This was a project and a company with a lot of moving parts. We started with a details Discovery & Definition project, working closely with the PS project team to gather and document details related to their audience, goals, competitors, and requirements. The output of this process was a 64-page Project Specifications Document covering the following:
Once this preliminary project was complete we moved on to the next phase, a full redesign and redevelopment of the PS website. We first created a sitemap detailing the structure of the new website before moving on to the page layouts. Here we created wireframes for each unique page template, 29 in all.
After the wireframes were complete we proceeded to the visual design stage, first developing multiple design concepts comprising a range of color schemes. Here are the finalists.
Once the design concept was locked down we went on to apply the design to each of the page templates. This process took much longer than usual but culminated eventually in the design you see on the new website now.
With the designs approved we were then able to begin development. WordPress was our platform of choice for this project and we completed to implementation in just two months. After that all the remained was migrating the content and testing everything. Along the way we also integrated the system with Salesforce and built in all the necessary analytics and tracking codes. The new responsive website is now live and garnering rave reviews from within and without PS Company. Now we’ll turn our attention to marketing, promotion, and ongoing optimization. Stay tuned!